Handmade Sketchbook / Notebook.
This 48-page, blank, traditional Japanese Manga-style sketchbook/notebook is perfect for the environmentally conscious artist.
▪ 100% recycled, archival, carbon-neutral paper.
▪ Interior pages are 150gsm off-white, lightly textured.
▪ The cover is a heavier 300gsm, to protect your pages.
▪ Bound by a squared spine staple saddle technique that requires no glue. The spine is protected by vegetable-based adhesive tape made from 100% recycled paper.
▪ Printed using vegetable-based inks.
Ideal for graphite pencil, oil & water-based pigment ink, all pens, charcoal, light watercolours, and most other inks.
This is a zero deforestation publication.
Designed, printed & hand-bound in Australia.
Packaged using 100% biodegradable materials.
A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
(5.8 x 8.3 in)
Interior: 48 blank pages.
Each inner cover is an original pattern design based on my 'Female Automatism' series of illustrations.